1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Elk Creek Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
4. Another great option is Scratch Pay. When you get approved for Scratch Pay, your bill is taken care of immediately and then you can make smaller monthly payment installments directly to Scratch Pay. It Is a great option for people with large medical bills for their pets that need to split that bill up into smaller installments. www.ScratchPay.com
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. If you need help with the cost of Veterinary care or if an emergency arises for your pet, pet insurance can be a huge lifesaver. Plans can be very affordable and can cover a large portion of your vet bill. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .